Post over at http://ourgrandtadventures.shutterfly.com/blog/64
For this Thanksgiving, I made Slutty Brownies for dessert. Like the name might indicate, they are cheap and easy… to make. It’s a cookie dough base, oreo cookie center, and brownie top. Here’s the recipe….
- 2.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 stick unsalted butter (1 cup) at room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Boxed Brownie Batter of your choice and required ingredients
24 Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt) in a bowl.
- In a standalone mixer bowl fitted with paddle attachment, cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar on medium speed.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix on low until blended.
- Gradually add dry ingredient mixture to mixer and blend on low.
- Spoon into a 9×13 glass dish or baking pan with a spatula and flatten.
- Top with one layer of Oreos (4 in each row).
- Prepare brownie batter
- Pour brownie batter on top.
- Shake around to make sure batter is evenly distributed.
- Bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes (check with a tooth pick).
- Let cool 15 minutes, then cut into squares.
New post over at http://ourgrandtadventures.shutterfly.com/blog/58
New post over at: http://ourgrandtadventures.shutterfly.com/blog/54